Launched at the end of 2020, Catalyst Leadership was created to develop and support a new generation of policy makers from the most impacted communities across New Hampshire and Vermont, who are committed to a bold agenda for economic, racial and climate justice.
The program is currently broken out into two main cohorts, the 2021 Catalyst Leadership Cohort and the Southern Vermont Cohort.
Advising these groups of emerging leaders are some of RAD’s most dedicated leaders and elected. Advisors are experienced and active leaders that provide an extra layer of support throughout the program, giving cohort members an opportunity to ask questions and get advice. Our current advisors are;
- Brian Cina, VT State Representative
- Zoraya Hightower, Burlington City Councilor
- Taylor Small, VT State Representative
- Tanya Vyhovsky, VT State Representative
- Louise Spencer, Co-Founder Kent Street Coalition
- Sherry Frost, NH State Representative
- Maria Perez, NH State Representative
- Tim Smith, NH State Representative
- Ed Taylor, Director of Community Engagement, ACLU of NH
- Diana Gonzalez, Former VT State Representative
- Rachel Edens, Community Leader
We’re cultivating more in depth leadership initiatives in 2022, especially for those considering running for municipal and school board offices.
If you are interested in learning more about this program and future opportunities, please sign up below and we will be in touch!